Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New to the world of blogging

Hello world,


So, here goes!  I'm new to the world of blogging, but I'm here to give it a try!  My goal is at least once a week, remind me if needed!!!!  Seriously!



Meet me and my family. 






Me (Lindsay).   I'm a mom of twin boys, wife to a wonderful husband, education director at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, crafter, sewer, bicyclist, and so much more. 









Aaron Josiah (twin A).  Aaron is Twin A.  He was the first baby born of my boys.  Born on November 6th 29 minutes before his brother.  At 5lbs, 4oz, he was the littler baby, but now he is my chunky monkey at over 17lbs! 








Benjamin Richard (Twin B).  Benjamin is Twin B.  He was born second, but was the bigger baby at 5lbs, 15oz.  Now is my little skinny winny (but also rolly polly) baby boy. 





 





Ryan (My amazing husband).  Ryan is my wonderful husband, but is also caregiver, student, AVID bicyclist, and so much more!  I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! I love the pic of Benjamin, that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete