Thursday, May 3, 2012

I have Twins

I HAVE TWINS!  Wow!!!

Yes, I talk about it a lot, and its pretty obvious when you see me walking around town or the grocery store, but sometimes I still cannot believe it.  They are almost 6 months old, and as far as child rearing is concerned, I don't know any different.  And yet, I still have to remind myself, and sit in awe of the fact that I have not just 1, but 2 precious little babies!


























My life has changed soo much over the last year.  I went from being a "young couple" and first time homeowner, to being HUGELY pregnant, to an instant family.  Then I went from sleepless nights of hour long feedings every 2 hours (where they only ate like 2 oz) to little boys that hold their own bottles and finish 6 oz in 3-5 minutes. Now were entering the world of solid foods and mobility!  Bring it on!





This time last year, I was in Guatemala, leading a youth group mission trip.  I was putting tinsel in Mayan childrens' hair and painting the roof to waterproof it before the rainy season.  It is amazing how much life changes.  And it is soo wonderful!




I love my twins.  I love my husband.  I love my job.  And I love (at least most of the time) my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment