Thursday, November 22, 2012

One Year - and a little more

So, I survived the first year with twins!  WOOT!  And, I can actually say that I have loved it, and even remember (most) of it.  Not that there weren't challenging times, but I guess, its easier and more fun to remember the good one!  I talk to a lot of twin moms and they all say that they don't remember those first 6ish months!  While I don't miss those sleepless nights, I'm so thankful for a co-parenting husband who woke up every single night with me, and even today, is often the one that still gets up. 

I'm getting excited for the Holidays!  Today is Thanksgiving, and Ryan is at work.  :(  So, instead of being sad by that fact that I don't get to celebrate with my husband, we are just simply celebrating a day late!  Turkey is thawing, green bean casserole is prepped, pumpkin pie is sitting in the fridge, boys are napping, and I'm typing!  BUT, I am headed to a friends for Thanksgiving with the boys!  We will be joining her family, including her 6 month old little girl.  SO FUN!

Well, boys woke up!  Picture soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment